Re: Good tickets may be available

WFang01@aol.com wrote:

> a) taking up a good part of your seat
> b) getting crumbs, cake, soda and beer spilled all over you
> c) depositing "unusual" odors in the air around you
> d) too lazy (or physically able--once stuck in their seat) to get up to use
> the restroom
>     and...
>
> Now, Rich... I know you better than wanting to deal with any or all of the
> above... yes?

Fang:

"Don't you pretend that you know me, 'cause I don't even know myself"....

No, I wouldn't want any of that, the person WHO barfed near my feet at
Philly '82 was enough for me........My point is that we are not children
who have to be "good" so we can get WHOCANDY.....The person who wrote
this is, IMHO, still pissed at their teachers or parents or someone for
holding rewards over their head. If it had said "WHOever bids the highest
price", I wouldn't take issue.

And really, would you do business with someone WHO believes you should
justify why THEY should do business with you????

See y'at MW Thurs!!!!!

Sincerely,

Rich, WHO's going to MSG Thurs, then Le Bar Bat, and not taking Friday