Re: Dig The Who Tapes

Fellow Who-Freaks...and I do mean Freaks!

After many requests here is the list of songs from the third Who tape
that I made about a year ago.

Dig The Who #3
Side A
(comprised entirely of music from
 Live at Leeds)
Tommy Smothers intro
My Generration
Shakin All Over
Heaven & Hell
I Can't Explain
Young Man Blues
Substitute
happy jack
I'm A Boy
Summertime Blues
Magic Bus

Side B
Dreaming From The Waist  (I mixed together the intro of this song from
the 30 years of Max R&B VIDEO into the recorded live version from the
box set.  That Life With The Moons Bullshit wrecked the intro to a few
great songs on the boxset.  That's just my personal opinion.  Infact I
would have settled for the full length live Bargain instead of the Moon
bullshit.  Thank you)
5:15 (30 Max video)
My Wife (30 Max video)
Music Must Change (30 Max video)
Pinball Wizard (30 Max video)
Cry If You Want (Dangerous CD)
Drowned (30 Max video)
Won't Get Fooled Again (Kids sdtk)

Well, there you have it.  I welcome you comments, questions, and
concerns.

Paul Baby

"I don't smash my guitar as a gimmick, but in the fit of wid abandon
that comes after a frenzied performance - where we really get into our
music, finally reaching a crescendo - well, thye smashing scene that
follows is absolutely genuine...for years now our act has been based
upon steadily working up to a climax."
					Who is Pete Townshend