Dig The Who Tapes Tapes

Rich, re:

>>I have decided that I will likely only listen to QUAd at work this week.  When
I leave my house thurs eve (my first night at MSG), I'm considering  the "out
the door" song to be Music Must Change from the 30yrs tape.<<

Music Must Change is a good choice since that is all the "heavy-metal" you will
be getting that night.  Speaking of "heavy-metal"; any chance I can lay some
"pipe" with your fiance? (with apologies to our female listers; I'm not like
this in real-life).

Larry