Voice from the past....

HEY!!!!!!!!!

        I had to drop a line to the list.... I'll be going to tonight's show
(Tuesday), as well as Saturday and Monday, too.   So, hopefully, I'll get to
catch up with some of you before the show tonight.

        Also, I wanted to apologize to Kevin Winn and John Brawley, for NOT
getting a tape out to you in time for the compilation WHO cover tape, but
unfortunately, circumstances did not allow me to complete any recordings.
I'd still be interested in receiving a copy of the tape.

        My understanding is that a bunch of you are going to be meeting at
"Molly Wees" (sp?), which is right across the street from the Garden Tavern,
which is where Marty Secero and I will be meeting a coupla friends WHO will be
at tonight's show.  So we'll be crossing the street to catch up with ya's.
(Someone please E-mail me to confirm this or correct me if I am wrong....thx)

        Also, Mike Donnelly, PLEASE E-mail me so we can make plans for
Saturday . . . I'll dub down TKAA so you can take it home with you this time.

                gary m.

PS:  So, how about HBO's broadcast?   And what about the Smashing Pumpkins?

".... out of my brain on the 5:15......"