This station signing off

Au revoir, all.  I'm off to the Big Shoo(s).  Will be online only
sporadically if at all till next week.  Looking forward to seeing & meeting
many listers there.

I like the idea of nametags, especially at the first get-together or two.
In case there are none available:  I'm 6'4", 160#, blue eyes, medium-length
brown hair, probably be wearing old tour T-shirts; love romantic walks,
animals, ...oops, got sidetracked...:-).

Long live rock.

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend