My Last Minute Plea

Hi folks,

Thanks to those of you who wrote to me agreeing with my take on the HBO
thing.  To be honest, after seeing it, I have not been able to get Dirty
Jobs out of my head, even though Gilmour sang it...I cannot wait for this!

In any case, there's a reason I named this e-mail "My Last Minute Plea."
I was supposed to go to opening night, but my friend wasn't able to come
through with a ticket for me :-( :-( :-(

So here's what I am asking- does anybody have a SINGLE seat for JULY 17
left, somewhere loge-ish?  100s, maybe?  I am going during the second set
but I REALLY REALLY want to get a ticket for the 17.

I am willing to pay face value plus whatever shipping charges, and I can
meet you directly before the concert at MSG.  I'll even buy ya a beer ;-)

Please e-mail me directly or beep me at (516) 461-1460.  I can't receive
direct calls at work, but I will call you back within 5 minutes.

Thanks for your help.  If I can't find any ticket, I'll try to grab one
from the street, I guess...everyone going opening night, have a great
time!

Thanks a lot!

Jay
              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May