The Isle of Wight Video...

I started watching the new "Isle Of Wight" video... Interesting stuff... I
think I shut it off before the "Tommy" part... The sound is clean, but be
warned, not the best mix. John sounds fine as does Roger, but you get to SEE
Keith quite a bit, but his drums sound like tin cans and Pete isn't so hot in
the mix, either... Considering there's not too much footage of this stuff
released, any of it is a welcome addition...

- -wf

PS Bruce this didn't come from the not-out-yet laser disc... :)