re: (was) Phil Collins

At  3:32 PM 96.7.15 +0000, Forster, Mike wrote:
>it's always great just to see Pete. I still don't get it.  Is he still not
>playing electric because of the tininitus(?)  thing.  How much different can
>it be to not be playing guitar himself just to have three other people doing
>it instead?

Pete is acting this way because he wants to be David Bowie - that is he
wants to "reinvent himself as an artist".  At this point he's more
interested in being the next Andrew Loyd Webber than playing electric
guitar on stage - what a fucking shame!

cmh
http://www2.trn.or.jp/chris/
Tel/Fax: 81-3-3377-3117