Quads 4 & 5 - Departure

The fourth Polydor Quad will be handed to Extremus@aol.com on Saturday evening
at the Molly Wee.  The fifth one was claimed by thirteen@the-spa.com though
neither time nor location of trade are clear up to now.  I will try to get five
Quads altogether anyway.

Only 16 hours plus 6 hours jet-lag till the first MSG show.  Will check my
luggage once again, then head for the railway station.  Long and hard journey,
and I haven't slept at all :-(.  Anyway, hope to see many of you today.

And I would be very disappointed if there weren't at least 600 message to the
list before I return again next Monday early afternoon... :-)

Cheers,

Bernd