re:Hyde Park to MSG

Just watched the Hyde Park HBO Quad Show...
Its good to hear the boys "back together" again.

Daltrey put out. (I hope his voice holds out)
JAE rocked. (But where was he in the video?)
Not enough Who/DTE/DST.(Where's the rest of the tape?)
Zak and Simon were very good. (Kenny Who)
Gilmour can play, but please don't sing. (Have a Cigar)
I hope Gary Glitter stays home. (Part II)

And , it hurts, but will the real Pete Townshend...please show up.
(At least "Fake It" )
 Hopefully he turns it up a notch or two at MSG.

"Long Live Rock"