Re: FINAL CENSUS RESULTS!

In a message dated 96-07-15 00:23:14 EDT, chris@trn.or.jp (Chris Hinkle)
writes:

>At  9:00 PM 96.7.14 -0500, salamander@MADNET.COM wrote:
>>FAVORITE WHO ALBUM
>
>>Who Are You: 1%
>

>Anyone care to claim responsibility for this one?

Yes. It was me. I was the only one? Very interesting. Even here amongst hard
core Who fans, I can stand alone. Given the body of work, it is tough to say
which is the best Who album, but this is my favorite, and I'm proud of it.
I don't need any validation from anyone when I discuss my favorite something
or other, but can anyone tell me ( there is 99% of you ) why it should not be
someone's favorite album? Just curious.

BTW, I heard on the radio that the Thu, 7/18 show is to broadcast on a tape
delay basis at 10, so the start time on the tickets are valid.