TommyLeeds/LoneRanger/Quad

  I was just scouring a crappy audience recording of the show from Leeds and
I can find very few faults with the Tommy portion that should prevent it's
release.  The only truely noticable glitches are a missed backup vocal on
Fiddle About and a flub toward the end of "I'm Free" right before the "How
can we follow" part.  This really can't be the reason for the record company
to hold back the release.  I still think they are just waiting for the glut
of Tommy products over the past few years to subside.  The hacked up "See Me
Feel Me" from the 30yrs Box seemed fine here in it's complete version.  The
"Amazing Journey/Sparks" included on the new CD appears to be true to the
complete recording.
  Pete's Lone Ranger work is floating around on tape but I don't know for
certain if it was ever actually used.  They're basically only moderately
inspired instrumentals, probably for background music.
  Finally got the disappointing new Quad. Isn't there something missing at
1:13 of The Real Me?
   Doug