Re: Mardi Gras (No Who Content)

Mark, re:

>Of course, personal attacks always come when the attacker runs out of valid
arguments.

Actually, that's not true. Sometimes the personal attack "argument" is more
FUN than a real argument. But of course I wouldn't know anything about that
kinda stuff... :)

>I do hope you won't be angry with me when we meet in NYC.

Oh, I hope he is! I haven't seen or participated in a good "brawl" in a long
time. Maybe the 2 of you should just slug it out and get it over with? :)

- -wf