re: Phil Collins

Look, I don't like the guy that much either.  I believe he would have been
happy in the Who with nothing but drumsticks in his hand (and now to duck
the inevitable retort, and drums in front of him). No songwriting, no
vocals, just drums. That would have made me happy as well.  Maybe it's just
because I have no use for Kenny and think in the Who he sucked.  I don't
feel much differently about Phil than I now do about Zak. Either would have
been an improvement.

I can't believe I'm defending Phil Collins but strongly stick by this
limited in scope opinion.

Does everyone (anyone) on this list like Kenny?

Oh yeah, I thought the HBO thing was OK.  Alannis should have gotten 2 songs
tops, Bob was OK, Eric was OK.

I thought The Who (or The Guys, or whatever) were off somewhat and I still
felt like crying.  I think Gary Glitter was ridiculous, I didn't like Dave
Gilmour at all, and I usually always do. Basically I thought John was
excellent as always, Roger didn't hit everything but did well enough and
it's always great just to see Pete. I still don't get it.  Is he still not
playing electric because of the tininitus(?)  thing.  How much different can
it be to not be playing guitar himself just to have three other people doing
it instead?

Can't wait to hear about MSG.

Mike