Re: Good tickets may be available

Prs151@aol.com wrote:

> If interested, please e-mail privately.  Since you may be sitting next to me,
> I want to make sure you're a nice and normal person - (i.e. don't want anyone
> yelling "PLAY PINBALL WIZARD" in my ear for 2 hours).  So, if you don't mind,
> please include a sentence or two about why I should sell these tickets to
> YOU.

Shame on you for thinking that ANYONE on this list would do this. I
remind you this list is made up of people WHO have a genuine interest in
THEWHO, and other peripheral issues related to THEWHO. We are not the
passing fans that would do what you fear most!

And  what the fuck do you care who you sell it to? When you get to MSG
are you going to ask the person on the other side of you if they're going
to scream "Pinball Wizard" for two hours?

One thing in defense of scalpers: At least they don't make you suck dick
to get a ticket. WHO do you fucking think you are. I suggest you submit a
 sentence or two to this list about why we should not have your ID
removed, and allow you to violate our computers and our minds. I hope you
get stuck with the tickets.