Re: Thoughts on HBO

>Oh, and Mark Leaman- I lost your e-mail address, so I'll have to respond
>to your private e-mail to me in public.  Yes, my mint copy of Abba's
>"Super Trouper" IS for sale, and yes, I can fed ex for you.

Jay:

Good. I find that X-Lax doesn't do it for me any more. So I need a higher
level of laxative. I'm SURE this will do it. You don't know how hard it was
to find an Abba fan like you who would even HAVE any singles. And yes, a
single will be enough. More than enough, I'm sure.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend