Re: absurdities

On Sun, 14 Jul 1996, Jennifer L. Davies wrote:

>         Yellow, the ever-brave census-taker, wrote:
>
> >Well, I for one think the Professor and Pete were MADE for each
> >other...I'll bet the Professor could even build Pete a guitar out of
> >palm fronds so he could keep in practice until they got rescued.
>
>         I don't know whether to laugh or be sick.  (Maybe both.)  Should we
> feel sorry for Gilligan (who's being left out, poor guy), or the Skipper
> (who also is being ignored).

Isn't it obvious???        Gilligan = the joker
		Thurston Howell III = need to be successful
			The Skipper = need to be respected
		      The Professor = the intellect
			 The Lagoon = The Rock
	  The Maroogian Headhunters = The Rockers

We're looking at Pete's prime influence for Quad here.

Shane Matheson						MechEng/CompSci UWO

	"I smash guitars because I like them. " -- Pete Townshend