Re: New Quad: MCA vs Polydor...

Stacey, re:

<<  Now that you mention it, I listened to "Dr. Jimmy" from the MCA
 reissue again on a better system, and now I think it sounds like crap. >>

hMMM... sounds like you may want to be a candidate for Bernd's generousity?
Personally, I'm relieved that it's the manufacturer as opposed to the mixers.
I know those people and they deserve more credit. However, there still is a
problem that needs to be solved and I'll be contacting MCA, tomorrow...

- -wf