Re: In Honor Of Mark Leaman

Kevin, Re:

> Ya know, I can't for the life of me even *think* of an Abba song. I
> may never had heard them.
>
> Does this make me cool?

It rather shows that you are a lucky guy.  Abba was everywhere here in Germany
in my childhood days during the late 70's and I had no chance to escape them:
The radio stations were playing their songs all day, and even many classmates
sang them (or better: approximated their lyrics and tunes) between lessons even
before they knew a single word of English... :-)

We have to give Abba a little respect as one of the greatest-ever pop bands,
and they weren't bad.  Even today, given a certain mood, I would perhaps listen
to one of their singles every now and then if I had any, but I couldn't stand a
whole album of this pop stuff.  The other way round with The Who:  If I listen
to a single, I always want MORE... :-)

Cheers,

Bernd