WHO's On First!

  Everbody ready to tape that HBO special Sunday night(Prince's
Trust)?...... Kewl!
                Hey anybody in the Portland Oregon Metro know any aspiring
bass players? I've got a duo that I'd like to make a trio. We're interested
in original&swing styles. E-mail me if so.                           Has't
the Digest gotten banal without the Mark&Bernd Show?......... talking about
light weights like Abba....Hmmm Maybe  a second listing THE WHO
INDIGESTION..     Love to the GREATEST ROCK BAND EVER& IT'S FANS,    Roland