Re: Fill me in

Mark. re:

<< Not that I have any urges in that direction, but...you may be wrong about
 that. I'll bet Mrs. Howell III started her relationship with Thurston as a
 young chippie...her strongest point is probably her abilities in the sack.

Just the idea of "Lovie Howell" in bed is enough to make me puke! Nah,
knowing good ol' Thurston (also the voice of Mr. Magoo), she had money before
they got married...

Tell yah what... when we're in NYC, I'll show you something you haven't seen
before. I'll say, "look over there", and you'll say, "what a horrible city
block!" However, it will be the mighty McMuffin, going "fee fi fo fum"
towards MSG and the ground will be shakin'. So watch out!

- -wf