Re: In Honor Of Mark Leaman

Paul, Re:

> Sender: owner-thewho@igtc.com
> [...]
> What can you do to prevent gettign these bounced messages?  Do what I did
> and send a message to POSTMASTER@pbsrv09.isp.PacBell.COM telling them to
> fix their mail program to honor the Sender: header.

The problem might be that they consider the `-' as a seperator instead of a
part of the e-mail adress.  To prevent mistakes like this, you could probably
change your system of outgoing and incoming mail address names into a more
fool-proof one.

Just a thought.  Seeing a monster like this once was fun (for those who are not
on the digest).  Let's hope that it won't happen again.

Thanks for maintaining this great list,

Bernd