Re: Fill me in

On Thu, 11 Jul 1996 14:21:50 -0700, you wrote:

>Ok, I am new to this type of thing and I'm not really sure of what it =
>is...Could someone out there please explain what happens here...Is this =
>a forum to express ourselves about the greatest rock and roll band in =
>the world or just whatever comes to mind...Thankyou...Mike

Fang was just kidding with his NAMBLA remark. The real purpose of the
list is to talk about which person from television shows each Who
member would most likely sleep with. For instance: we came up with
these results for Gilligan's Island:

Roger would sleep with Ginger.
John would sleep with Mary Anne
Keith would probably take Mrs. Howell
Pete would go with either Mary Anne or the Professor depending on his
mood.

scott