Pre-MSG tix and post-MSG pizza

Folks,

it looks now rather likely that I will come to NYC for the first three or four
shows, but up to now I don't have any ticket.  However, since it seems like
there is a large surplus of tickets here on the list, I dare to make a
suggestion:  Those who have some spare tickets could bring them to the MW such
that we could organize a pre-show ticket market of our list:  Everybody could
try to `upgrade' his/her own tickets and those who still don't have any (like
me) could buy some at face value + some extra $'s.  After that, one of us could
try to get rid of our worst tickets in the streets...  Does that sound
reasonable or is it only a romantic wish?

I'd like to buy the best possible ticket I can get at little above face value
for the 16th and 18th.  For the 17th, I'd like to come back to Mark's offer (if
it is still valid) - I have to sit next to him in order to discuss some
religious topics during `The Punk and the Godfather' :-).  If I'm still very
excited on the 20th, I might consider spending some big bucks on a floor
ticket.  Otherwise I might again want to have a face value ticket only, and in
the unlikely case that I will be already bored, I might even consider only to
come to the pre- and post-show meetings.

Speaking of which, it really sounds like a great idea to come together at a
large place like the MW a little off of MSG.  However, after the shows, I'd
like to test some NY pizza together with the other Italian food lovers around
here :-).  Anyone interested?

Cheers,

Bernd