"...But it's all over now..."

Here's the part when I tell you some harrowing hurricane story that will get
you on the edge of your chairs and thrill with the adventures of the
intrepid reporter...
        ...except, there were no adventures. Sorry.

It seems that it's all over, at least for us. In the end, we had no problems
at all. The wind is still high, and of course it's raining, but the storm is
paaing. I don't have any good "The window upstairs is blowing away" stories
for you, but on the other hand I WILL be coming to MSG. I mean, my house is
OK. I'll know that in a few hours, after the wind dies down a bit more.
So once again I want to thank you guys for keeping your thoughts toward me
positive...now they can return to their normal state.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend