Re: Roger Daltrey's face

whoman@kbp.com wrote:
> Welcome to the list from NY--glad that you have finally gotten into the
> greatest band of all time-- I am  a 41 yr old guy who has seen the band
> countless times over the yrs--and am looking forward to going to next
> week where I will be going to the opening show on Tues. All I can
> suggest is get all the albums- CDs whatever and enjoy
>   Mark

Hello, Mark! I'm just 16 years old, so, I never had a chance to see them
live... I'll sure get all of their albums, the problem is that I have to
import then (They're very difficult to find here in Brazil). I would love to
go to the show on tuesday, a pity it's so far away... It will sure be a great
show...
Lucas

From: Jeff Williams <jeffw@mxim.com>