Strings and Things

Ok, In watching and reading the messages that keep pounding my machine. =
(Since I have not switched to Digest only) I see there's a lot of =
knowledgeable members of this thing were all in.
It seems to be that we are all referencing him by JAE and so will I. =
I've been following his playing style for many many years and one of the =
questions I have is how he achieved that low end "snorty" type of sound. =
That's about the best way I can describe it. Now that I've just turned =
40, with 4 kids, two lizards, 9 cats, 1 black dog and assorted bugs, =
Life as we know it is pretty much shot. So as you all can probably tell, =
I've joined this to gain more knowledge on how I can improve my bass =
skills. Also to give myself something else to do during my lunch break =
other than playing DOOM....Thanks for your ear...Mike