"And Windy Had Stormy Eyes..."

Hiya.
Big winds, lots of rain, but no damage or even particularly threatening
weather so far. In fact, the storm moved a bit farther north and the worst
appears (at least at the moment) to have missed us.  We still will have 60+
MPH winds, heavy rain, and the chance of tornadoes to look for.
But I feel extremely fortunate. It looks bad for Wilmington and surrounding
areas. I just saw a guy out on the street reporting, and it was all he could
do to stand up. The winds are now steady at 105 with higher gusts, and it's
been upgraded to a catagory 2 hurricane again.
Anyway, we've been spared so far and it looks like (even though we're still
facing the worst) it won't be too bad.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend