Re: Alanis Morrisette and the HBO commercial

The only redeeming thing about Phil COllins is after Gabriel left Genesis
they put out an album Seconds Out which was a live album.  I thought his
singing and drumming was excellent on that.  Also, he seems to be pals
with Rock's elite, except for the Rolling Stones who hate his guts.

Kamesh Nagarajan					(315)425-7942

							knagaraj@syr.edu
Syracuse University College of Law			3L Demigod