Various WHO 4 Everybody

Just read in the Philadelphia Inquirer this morning that Pearl Jam is covering,
"Who Are You", on their next CD due out in August.

Concerning Don't Let Go of The Coat, I remember JAE saying something about the
Coat being a condom but something tells me he was being humorous.

The recent issue of Playboy has an interview with Heidi "Butt" Fleiss describing
Billy Idol as a guy who wanted all sorts of things stuck up his "universal
joint" by the escorts.  How about a guitar?  Maybe a drumstick?  Maybe being
Cousin Kevin was not such a stretch.  HA!  Sounds like Cousin Kevin was, and
still is, more normal than Idol.  Actually, I am one of the few who liked Idol's
performance on the '89 tour.  However, never cared a lick for anything before or
after that.

Anybody know where the WHO is practicing these days?  Glens Falls?  JAE
mentioned in his AOL interview several months back that he felt redundant in
1989 since there were a ca-jillion musicians on-stage.  Wonder how he will feel
at MSG? Maybe that's why he is playing a club-date later in the night on 7/18 so
he can play where someone will actually hear and see his fingers play.  Imagine
what his fingers can do on his.....never mind.  Maybe he calls HIMSELF
"Thunderfingers".  On the other hand, with those sausage-fingers, no chance he
is missing the ever-moving Geespot.

WFang: Can you let me know more details about JAE at Le Bar Bat even before you
do?  How about getting a pager (you pay for it, of course) and providing the
number to the list so we can page you if we have the slightest inkling (gut
feeling, bowel movement, divine intervention, sneeze, semi, etc.) that even an
unreturned telephone call has been made from JAE's people to Le Bar Bat.  We
people here on the list need to know information before it even happens.  Its
time you stayed one step ahead of even yourself.

Mason: Look forward to hearing "The Shout" when you nail-down the tape-tree of
Pete in NY.  I've only heard it twice (5/3 & 5/4) and look forward to thrice
through infinity.