Re: Alanis Morrisette and the HBO commercial

I've Phil Collins the drummer and I can't say that I am impressed.  I
have seen him play with Genesis and I thought he was horrible with Zep at
the Live Aid deal. I just think he is adequate but because he is a ham he
gets more attention than he should.  Can you cite any examples of his
fine drumming?

Kamesh Nagarajan					(315)425-7942

							knagaraj@syr.edu
Syracuse University College of Law			3L Demigod