Re: Fill me in

Fang, Re:

> NAMBLA = North American Man Boy Lovers Association. NAMBLA is the official
> abbrivation. Does this sound like a "club" that you'd like to join?

Nah, if I had the choice I'd rather join CEMGLA... :-)

> BTW, what happened with the plane tickets?

Up to now, I have only reserved them.  (Arrival at Newark 7/16 2:10 p.m.,
departure from Newark 7/21 8:10 p.m.)  The problem is that I still have to
wait
whether I will get my new passport on Monday (as promised) or not.  But I'm
rather confident.  However, I still have to get rid of my London cold, so...

Hope to see you soon,

Bernd

From: Ian Derby <slpkd9@us.net>