Re: Roger Daltrey's face

At 10:37 7/11/96, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com wrote:
>From: Bernd Gramlich <gramlich@btm1x1.mat.uni-bayreuth.de>
>> >
>> > Subject: Roger Daltrey's face
>> >
>> > What's the problem with Roger's face?
>>
>> Too much sun.
>
>Alan, don't you think that we should rather provide newbies with correct
>information instead of spreading jokes like this...?

You're right, of course.  And I guess, in a sense, "we" collectively have.
Had I not seen a correct post, I would have posted it myself later.
However, empirical evidence led me to predict that Lucas would receive
about 2 list posts and a private e-mail or two containing the correct
answer, so I thought I'd have some fun.

HI LUCAS!!!  WELCOME!!!  <big wave>

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend

From: amck@eden.com (Alan McKendree)