Plug for 'Generations' 15

The postman made my day yesterday. He brought me a copy of TOMMY for my Mac
computer and the latest issue of 'Generations' (15) fanzine.

A little plug for 'Generations'. 46 pages of small print and photographs;
articles on the Charlton '76 concert, Keith, reviews of the re-issues up to
'Who's Next' and video footage from Chicago and Hammersmith '79.

Anyone who doesn't already subscribe should seriously consider doing so;
its an excellent magazine and the only one keeping the flame alive during
the years of bad press in the UK.

Further info: Phil Hopkins, 1 Egbert Road, Meols, Wirral, Merseyside L47 5AH.

- - -
- -
Ian Burn                                        e-mail: i.j.burn@reading.ac.uk
The Library, The University of Reading,         Tel: +44 01734 318775
Whiteknights, Reading RG6 6AE, Great Britain.   Fax: +44 01734 316636
- - -
- - - -

From: Shane Matheson <smatheso@mustang.uwo.ca>