Re: Abba related

On Thu, 11 Jul 1996 14:27:49 -0600 (MDT), Trish Pottersmith
<trish.pottersmith@Colorado.EDU> wrote:

>Mark L:  I immediately thought of you this morning when I woke up to NPR's
>story on the hurricane.  I thought "oh god!  I am thinking about the Who
>list at 6 AM in the morning!"  Be that as it may, I hope you, your family
>and store are safe.  Same to you, Andy (your "Who List Week In Review" was
>priceless, IMO.)

S'funny about that. I also woke up to NPR, and when they said it was
headed for Myrtle Beach, my first thought was "Mark is there", whereas
before joining this list I probably wouldn't have thought much about
it one way or the other. Makes a difference when you know someone.

So take care, Mark.

Kevin B. O'Brien
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"I feel a very unusual sensation--if it's not indigestion,
I think it must be gratitude." Benjamin Disraeli

From: Jason Hare <hare@ACSU.Buffalo.EDU>