Quad Hangout Location: My Findings

        How lovely it is outside today in New York City.  I checked out all
four locations at around 6:15 PM today, about the time we will all meet
before the show.  Firstly, I think Harp's is out, because it isn't big
enough, and it was packed with businessmen at that time.  One of the bars
Scott James suggested, The Penn Bar, was very small, and seemed a tad too
sleazy (sorry Scott.)  Beefstek Charlie's was everything we already
discussed:  it's big, but I think that place would definitely fill up, and
make things somewhat inconvenient.  The second place Scott James suggested
I thought was the best idea.  It's called The Molly Wee, (hey, I didn't
name it) and it's a block away from The Penn Bar, so if we want, we can see
if Keiths sticks or cymbals are indeed there.  Also, it's not far from MSG,
only four short blocks.  Okay, here are the specifics:

        The Molly Wee
        on the corner of 30th Street and 8th Avenue (the only corner with a
bar.)
        It has a green sign.

        I will try to be there between 6 and 7 on the 16th, but I will
definitely be there after the show.  I'm also going to three more shows, so
I will be at "The Molly Wee" (gawd) on those dates as well.  I'm looking
forward to seeing everyone there (really I am!)

Stacey.

From: KFLEBEDA@aol.com