Re: Alanis Morrisette and the HBO commercial

> "Underrated"??? I think you mean OVERRATED.

Since you (and I'm pretty damn sure this is a safe bet) haven't heard any
Genesis album prior to Peter Gabriel's departure, you don't really know what
you're talking about.   Some of Phil's drumming on "Selling England By
the Pound" makes a whimsical Moon "how did he do that" move seem easy in
comparison.  Talentless?  Not likely.  Stupid directional and career
move? For cash no, for artistical integredy, hell yes.