More of this and that

First of all, Shane, get a goddam text editor!  What are you using?  (I'm
just ribbing you; don't get too mad!)

Second: Greg, the Man, didn't Waterloo come out earlier than `74?   Of
course, you'd know... I do have Abba Gold (I had no idea it existed; I was
just looking for a greatest hits.  It does have rather nice liner notes...)
and could look it up....
The gals haven't aged all that well, but I saw that movie on VH1, and I'd've
done 'em both in a New York minute (as I've never seen the need to spend
any more time on such animal activites) (or:  Sex is for animals - my
guitar is my lover) back then!

Third:  Sorry folks, but if I lived in tornado alley or the Eastern seaboard
from FL to NY, I'd live in a water tight concrete bunker with a generator
and 30 days' supply of food (and beer, of course). I hope things go O.K.
for Uncle Mark wherever he lives, and other Whoosters in the path...
You may partially thank global warming caused by overpopulation for this
latest wonder of nature.  Sooner or later we'll have a permanent hurricane
circling the globe, much like the big red spot on Jupiter!

Jeff