Re: misc. stuff

- -- [ From: . * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

>> U.S. is the ONLY country where they weren't that big.  Lots of people
> >remember Abba - and even more wish they were still recording, touring,
etc.

>More people want them to record than those that remember them?
Interesting, I would have thought you >would have to know who they are to
want them to record, plus more than a couple of the people that do
>remember Abba have less than fondest memories...

Shane,
You must be incredibly naive or ignorant or both. Where do you live: NoWarZe
, USA? The band is big worldwide with the exception of the US, as stated
previously.

Jon
- --
"Sometimes I sit and think; sometimes I just sit"