Re: Roger Daltrey's face

Lucas & Alan, Re:

> > From: Lucas Bleicher <bleicher@fortalnet.com.br>
> > Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 21:17:09 -0700
> > Subject: Roger Daltrey's face
> >
> > What's the problem with Roger's face?
>
> Too much sun.

Alan, don't you think that we should rather provide newbies with correct
information instead of spreading jokes like this...?

Lucas, during the rehearsals for the Quadrophenia show at Hyde Park, Gary
Glitter (who played the Godfather) accidentally hit Roger in the face with a
microphone stand.  Roger got a terribly swollen black eye, but he performed
nevertheless on June 29 at Hyde Park, hiding (hyding :-)?) his eye behind a
patch.

Rumour has it now that Roger might need some surgery to prevent the worst...

Greeting to Brazil and welcome to the list,

Bernd