Re: misc. stuff

<< Though I'd tend to agree, I'm sure 15 years ago people said who'll
 remember Abba in 20 years.  I was lucky to be young enough to not remember
 it >>

Actually, you are WAY off the target with this one.  Abba, whether you like
them or not (and I do - saw them in 1979 and they were great), were the
largest selling band of the mid-70's to mid-80's, selling more records than
the Who, Led Zeppelin, the Stones , the Eagles and a few other bands
COMBINED!!!!!!!!   NO other band EVER had their records enter the charts at
Number 1 in EVERY country of the world upon release (except the U.S.) with
virtually every record they did after breaking out with "Waterloo" in 1974.
 You can check back issues of Billboard Magazine to check this out for
yourself.

And - if they were to announce a reunion world tour, it would be the biggest
pop music event in years as they would sell millions of tickets.  You have
got to realize just how BIG this band really was - which is hard because the
U.S. is the ONLY country where they weren't that big.  Lots of people
remember Abba - and even more wish they were still recording, touring, etc.
 I sell tons of Abba stuff with CVC Collectables.  Sorry - your analogy is
very faulty.

Greg Biggs