MCA/Thanks Fang

I'm still catching up with my mail, but I would like to thank Fang for his
generous post about the future plans for The Who with MCA. See, the guy isn't
that bad. I really wanted to thank him for mentioning our ideas on the Live
Retro thing. It's nice to know that posting here can mean something. Maybe I
should do it more often. :) Can't wait for the 18th--I hope to see everyone
before and after the show, wherever we decide to meet.

Vac