Re: Billy Idol bashing

On Wed, 10 Jul 1996, Jennifer L. Davies wrote:

>         Mike H wrote:
> >20 years from now, we'll see if anyone even remebers "Rebel Yell"
>=20
>         Rebel what? <grin>

Though I'd tend to agree, I'm sure 15 years ago people said who'll
remember Abba in 20 years.  I was lucky to be young enough to not remember
it the first time round, but not so fortunate this time.  I also remember
grade 11 geography class (about 18 months before Waynes World came out)
when nobody knew who sang "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" then said
"Queen who???" after it was answered. =20

Billy Idol will probably be remembered during any 80s revival along with
M=F6tley Cr=FCe & Def Leppard since they were about the most memorable of t=
hat=20
early Pop-metal lot and bound to be included in any hits of the 80s CD.

Shane Matheson=09=09=09=09=09=09MechEng/CompSci UWO

=09"I smash guitars because I like them. " -- Pete Townshend