Re: Here's a MSG gathering site

Mark Leaman wrote:

> >Oh just stupid stuff like comparing "naughty bit" sizes and stuff like that.
> >In my opinion, it made Pete look like a wannabee Stern. If he hates the guy
> >so much, go on his show and bust his balls to his face, or just ignore him. I
> >thought he was paying much too much attention to Howard in a negative way...
>
> WF:
>
> Pete going on Stern would be the best thing. As a regular listener, you know
> that when someone on the "outs" with Stern goes on, everything is resolved
> and a great time is had by all.
>
>                    Cheers                   ML
>
> "I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
> and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
>                                                                  Pete Townshend

I'm in agreement with Mark. (Geez, I seem to do that a lot!) Many of
Howard's most stellar moments come when he is face to face with someone
he has either dissed, or been dissed by....Best example is the day Sammy
Hagar was a mystery guest......

There are 3 things in my life I wish would happen:

1) Van Halen reuniting and touring with David Lee - Glimmer of hope for
this one

2) Talking to my father again - Not possible, since he's dead 5 years now

3) Pete appearing on Howard - Not likely, but........

I feel Pete was trying to be "Howard" at Supper Club, and I thoroughly
enjoyed every word.