Re: Face Dances/It's Hard on one CD

I have to say that while these albums were not up to certain Who albums,
I think both of them are good albums.  You Better You Bet, Another Tricky
Day, Eminence Front, Its Hard, Cry IF You Want, Dangerous, and Athena are
all great songs.  I am not sure that any WHo album after Quadrophenia
measures as a classic album, but these two have some classic moments.

Kamesh Nagarajan					(315)425-7942

							knagaraj@syr.edu
Syracuse University College of Law			3L Demigod