Face Dances/It's Hard on one CD

Previously I wrote that these two albums were mediocre at best.  I was only being
polite.  In my opinion these two albums SUCK.  The only reason that MCA (or WB)
will reissue these albums with bonus tracks is to suck all the Who collectors into
buying two CDs instead of one.  Don't get me wrong, I love the Who but I cringe
when I hear these two albums (with the exception of one or two songs). They
tarnish the name of The Who.  I've had these albums on vinyl now for about 15
years and they only get played about once every five years out of curiosity.
Anyway I would consider buying it on CD if it was somehow squeezed onto one CD
(chop off one or two songs from IH) but I'll save my money for quality music and
leave my vinyl copies to gather dust.  Does anyone really need to hear studio
outtakes of songs that weren't good enough to make these two albums?  Also, most
live material from this period has been released on Who's Last.  This is just
another way for MCA to squeeze more money out of your pockets.