RE: Billy Idol

I remember seeing Billy on CNN the day before.  He had the lyrics on a
sheet of paper, and joked about having to learn the words in time for
the show.
Even though i didn't think it was possible, it made me think even less
of him.
Patti, Steve and Elton have historical ties to the band. That's cool.
Uncle Phil paid his respect to Keith in his performance.  I'm not a big
fan of his, but that was a nice gesture.
But Billy?
That little "speech" by him at the end, where he introduced John, Pete
Roger and Keith, then screamed "The Whooo", was a backhanded complement
in my opinion.
Thanks for the show, but you're old and dead now, so go away.
20 years from now, we'll see if anyone even remebers "Rebel Yell", let
alone plays it.
(while we listen to Quad.)
Mike