Re: Who news from MCA...

>Aside from that,
>if anyone wants to praise capitol, may I point you to the recent ('94)
>reissue of Beach Boy albums via 1 LP per CD.

Ian:

Hmmm...I wonder if that rumor that MCA was buying out Capitol/EMI was true...

But I will say this for Capitol, even with the new issues (which I was not
aware of): they do include extra cuts on the BB CDs. For The Beatles they
didn't. At LEAST MCA did that for The Who...this time around.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend