Re: Lifehouse Complete

born2run@pipeline.com said ...

> I was going over my back issues of Generations and noticed a
> listing of the contents of all the tapes  retrieved from the dumpster (one
> of which reportedly contained Time is Passing).

Gotta ask, just gotta....

Would you mind posting the whole list of tape contents? I'd love to know
what was there!

... and to the suggestion of a Lifehouse box: BRILLIANT. I don't know if MCA
would go for it, but the idea is wonderful.

	-- Owen (who still wishes MCA would have at least included the
		  Lifehouse track listing in the WHO'S NEXT reissue)