Re: Mr. Fang`s discussion with MCA, plus questions to the group...

Jeff,
According to Laser Exchange the IOW laser video will be out around the middle
to end of July.. the reason for the delay is that there was work that needed
to be done on the digital soundtrack.... if anyone out there is interested in
starting a tree I would be more than happy to lend a master tape (or tapes)
off my laser disc master (when, if ever, it comes out)... so keep me in mind.
 Take care... Darren